Bluesnap is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Account Manager who will work with our merchant accounts. The Account Manager will foster a strong business relationships and drive customer satisfaction and revenues associated with online payment and merchant support. The Account Manager will establish a consultative relationship with their merchants to identify opportunities through demonstrating an in-depth understanding of both the merchant and BlueSnap business values to ensure business growth.
This position is located in Waltham, MA.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establish yourself as a payments consultant who is dedicated to deliver maximum value to your portfolio and engage in frequent dialogues (on-site/phone/email/IM) to provide account business reviews and roadmap updates, etc.
- Create relationships with day to day account contacts and Identify C-level contacts to ensure trust, confidence, loyalty and mutual benefit
- Work with your Manager to understand how the account measures their business and help accounts meet their goals through strong relationship building, product consultation, retention plans, and cross sell programs
- Work with your Manager to identify opportunities and close business to increase Bluesnap’s share of processing from account business
- Facilitate product adoption through effective needs-based selling
- Partner with BlueSnap Marketing to develop case study scenarios based on account success and ensure account is referenceable
- Monitor account activity and review the value of services provided to recommend needs-based sells
- Coordinate and assist with resolving technical service issues
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience managing small/medium accounts with a successful track-record of increasing customer satisfaction
- Previous experience working in either the payment processing, ecommerce platform acquiring/issuing or financial services/credit industries preferable
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Self-driven and passionate. Always wants to excel and improve performance.
- Constantly looking to improve the status quo
- Familiarity with an environment where cross-functional collaboration is essential to accomplishing goals and objectives
- Great team player
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org