The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for executing demand generation programs delivering new business sales pipeline against target volume and quality. You will plan, execute and optimize inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns across various channels including SEO, paid search, display, email, social and partner programs. You will partner with internal and external resources to manage the demand generation process and technology stack. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the VP of Marketing with significant exposure to leadership and the opportunity to develop with a fast growing FinTech company.
This position is based in Waltham, MA.
- Develop and execute evergreen marketing campaigns to drive qualified new business opportunities. Monitor lead funnel flow and make adjustment to increase program effectiveness.
- Partner with event, content and partnership teams to deliver marketing qualified leads and develop repeatable processes.
- Implement conversion optimization strategies to increase effectiveness of creative, offers, landing pages etc. Develop assets yourself or with the support of third party resources.
- Use analytical tools to report on demand generation program results, develop insights and recommendations. Monitor and refine lead scoring.
- Make tactical adjustments to campaigns based on results and integrate learning in overall strategy.
- Maintain alignment with the sales team through timely and actionable communications, SLA and feedback sessions.
- Manage contact database and work with Sales Operations on data enrichment.
- Manage the backend of the website through WordPress and ensure each page is being optimized for SEO.
- Design and implement email nurture tracks to nurture leads through the funnel.
- Maintain data integrity through data cleansing initiatives, list import procedures, data flow. Ensure compliance.
- Be the in-house expert on marketing automation and marketing analytics. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of demand generation trends, best practices, and technologies.
Skills & Qualifications
5+ years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in B2B online demand generation and inbound marketing
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including the use of HubSpot (or similar marketing automation tools) and salesforce.com
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability with strong experience with Google Analytics and business intelligence tools (e.g.Tableau, Insight Squared…)
- Knowledge of and experience with working with HTML, SEO, SEM and PPC are all required. Expert level skill set in WordPress
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, attention to details and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple complex projects and requests
- Flexible and adaptable, self-starter, able to execute with minimal guidance in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment
- Adept at balancing day-to-day execution and high-level strategy
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or related discipline
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com