IT manager will be responsible and accountable for all IT functions in Production, Staging, QA and Backoffice environments.
Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Work includes the undertaking of professional and technical tasks for system implementations.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT operations and helpdesk
- Direct management of IT staff in Israel and US
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup/DR systems
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Maintain and deploy new hardware and software
- OS Installation, patching and day-to-day operations and maintenance including Backup, DR, Monitoring, upgrades etc.
- Setup and maintain a Development / Staging environment for web developers
- Maintain a load-balanced, clustered production environment 24×7 availability.
- Create and maintain documentation of systems processes and procedures
- Monitor and audit of system patches
- Conduct server performance analysis and tuning
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years working experience as an IT manager
- 5+ years working in a 24×7 web production environment
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, software development and IT product design lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel, including remote staff
- Outstanding communication abilities with very high level English, verbal and writing
- Internet protocols, known services and routing (BGP, GRE, TCP, UDP, HTTP/S, S/FTP, DNS, NTP, SMTP)
- Network and security devices, cloud platforms
- Microsoft Domain controllers and Active Directory and MS Office365 cloud platform
- Working with suppliers, integrators and vendors
- Linux , Windows and Cloud platforms
- Virtualization hypervisors (VMWare)
- Running stressed maintenances inside remote data centers
- Highly redundant SAN and NAS storage platform (specifically NetApp) and load balancing platform (preferably F5)
- Domains management, managed DNS and SSL certifications
- Java, Apache & Tomcat platforms
- Configuration management, automation, versioning tools and Monitoring systems
- Bash, PowerShell and any other scripting language and automations
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com