BlueSnap is looking for a Merchant Support Representative who is responsible for providing technical and product support to our merchants and their shoppers (“customers”). We are seeking a technical and personable professional with a service orientation and the ability to make service a differentiator in the market for BlueSnap.
The position is located in Waltham, MA.
- Provides support to merchants and shoppers via phone, email and live-chat
- Friendly and professional Interaction with shoppers from around the globe
- Provide solutions and process payment information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Handling Risk and online-fraud related analysis
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to shoppers where necessary
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Work with various departments to improve our services
- Meet Service Level Agreement goals for response times
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 2+ years of related experience
- Fluent, professional English; Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately; Effective listening skills; Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Proper phone etiquette required.
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Thrive on teamwork and overcoming obstacles, highly motivated, energetic, responsible, result oriented, great communication skills, and good organizational skills
- Self-motivated, creative, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Multi-tasking and work under pressure.
- Experience in Support for a financial institute, the online payment industry, e-Commerce, or related – Advantage!
- Web development skills – Advantage!
- SQL and data analysis experience – Advantage!
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions
- Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions.
- Professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com