The perfect candidate has managed large Oracle/MSSQL instances for several years, successfully resolving complex issues and performing major upgrades.
The candidate would participate in managing our globally-distributed data-centers, managing the various Oracle instances, operating systems and services.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Oracle database administration (10g/11g/12g)
- Rich experience in various Oracle tasks such as Partitioning, Performance tuning, Resource management, OEM, Backups, Streams, GoldenGate, Installations, etc
- At least 2 years’ experience in MSSQL database administration
- Team management experience
- Managing multiple geographic sites – an advantage
- Ability to manage a Linux based environment
- A/B.Sc in Computer Science or MAMRAM
- Service oriented (assisting internal employees and customers)
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure and be on-call when needed
Please send your CV to: email@example.com