The Payment Operations team is responsible for enabling smooth, scalable and mutually beneficial interactions between financial partners, our users and BlueSnap. You will do this by working with many BlueSnap teams, bringing a deep understanding of payment processing to improve our products and the usage of them for our users. This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to details, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position is based in Waltham, MA.
- Build and own operational relationships across partners in cards, banking and other payment methods
- Work cross-functionally with a number of teams, including Engineering, Product, and others to build the best products for our payments stack
- Provide expertise to, and support local sales and account management teams on strategic partners with complex financial intricacies
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of payments experience working with a combination of global and regional card networks (e.g., JCB and Mastercard); alternative and local payment providers (e.g Sofort, WeChat Pay) and global banks
- 2+ years experience using data for problem solving
- Has excellent verbal and written English communication skills – including the ability to speak to different teams such as product, engineering, and sales internally and externally
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail
To apply please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org