The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives from new clients. The Sales Executive identifies marketplace opportunities, prospects and engages new clients, develops proposals, and manages the contract process.
It is preferred that this position is based from one of our BlueSnap offices (Waltham, MA, Herzliya, Israel or London, UK) but other US locations will be considered.
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Actively pursue new clients in the eCommerce/payment processing market, on a cold call basis as well as through established contacts
- Consulting with clients on business issues and recommending strategies to resolve
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Resolving sales or delivery issues
- Maintaining prospect and customer profile information
- Providing management with appropriate sales activity reports in a timely manner
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years in a payments and/or eCommerce sales capacity with a successful track-record of increasing sales and developing effective sales strategies in a self-directed manner
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Superior business and negotiation skills
- Extensive industry contacts
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
To apply, simply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a description of your main qualifications.