BlueSnap is looking for an individual who loves data, research, problem solving, process improvement and building pipelines!
This unique position requires a combination of skills to support both Sales Operations and Business Development. You will assist the sales and management teams with tools, reports, and your analysis to enable them to manage the business. Partnering with the marketing team, you will also identify marketplace opportunities and develop a plan to engage these opportunities for the business development and sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a high visibility role in a fast-paced, dynamic sales and marketing environment.
This position is based in Waltham, MA.
- Provide Salesforce administration for the company which includes setup and training for all users, system configuration, reporting, documentation of best practices and maintenance of data. Other administrative tasks include adding fields, modifying workflow, setting up dashboards, building automated reports, etc.
- Distribute recurring reports as needed, maintain sales team email distribution lists and other methods of team communication.
- Develop and maintain analytic reports and dashboards to support data-driven decision making.
- Partner with Marketing to provide data, reporting and participate in process improvement activities.
- Analyze marketing lead generation initiatives and suggest improvements to more effectively target leads.
- Research and identify new sources for lead generation to greatly expand company leads
- Support Lead activity within the Sales organization by providing reporting, assistance in managing queues and other activities.
- Work with highly confidential information and maintain absolute integrity in the management of this information.
- Other job duties as required.
- 1+ years experience in a high tech business environment
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, including experience creating and using pivot tables, graphs and charts.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool including knowledge of system configuration, field and object creation, designed workflows, and user profile configuration preferred.
- Experience with InsightSquared sales intelligence software or similar preferred
- Experience developing, building and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context
- Dedicated follow-through with a strong attention to detail and time management. Ability to prioritize and reprioritize based on moving deadlines.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Organized, with an ability to think strategically and understand the “big picture”.
- Highly motivated, inspired overachiever. Strong drive to exceed expectations at every opportunity, positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Superb verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented professional with self-confidence, perseverance, a sense of urgency and a dynamic personality.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com