Careers at BlueSnap
Join BlueSnap and Become a Part of the Digital Commerce Transformation
BlueSnap is looking for a team player to join the growing global R&D team in the US.
As a Senior Java Developer you will expand the current capabilities of the BlueSnap award winning All-in-One Payment Platform. Participate in building the next generation of BlueSnap services, state of the art web development frameworks and be involved in how the global online payments business works, including SaaS targeted solutions and more!
Projects include working on expanding BlueSnap’s credit card processing capabilities and e-wallet support such as Apple Pay and Google Pay, in addition to broadening its acquiring network and keeping up with the global online payments industry’s practices.
The suitable candidate is a self-driven individual with high planning, coding and troubleshooting capabilities.
This position is located in Waltham, MA.
• Design, develop and test high quality, scalable, maintainable and robust code, typically in Java
• Build and manage development projects from collecting the requirements, designing, coding, deploying and writing documentation, ensuring development projects meet or exceed performance targets
• Preparation of technical requirements, software design specifications and other forms of documentation.
• Collaborate with other members of the development team in code-reviews and with debugging issues
• Other duties as assigned
• 5-7 years Java programming experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Demonstrated knowledge of frameworks, such as Spring and Hibernate ORM
• Knowledge of build and deploy systems and tools such as Maven, GIT and Jenkins
• Full stack development is an advantage
• Experience with the payments industry is an advantage
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Strong attention to details
• Self-driven yet a great team member, excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to plan, manage and complete projects in the specified timeframe
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com