The SMB Sales Manager is responsible for training, coaching, and mentoring an energetic sales team responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives from new clients by prospecting and converting warm leads into customers. The ideal candidate will have a mindset of ‘raising the bar’, able to digest and analyze data, and know how to energize, motivate and grow a team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a high visibility role in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment.
This position is located in Waltham, MA.
- Hire, train, manage and mentor a team of 6+ sales representatives with the intent to grow the team 3x over the next 18 months
- Work with the CEO, Head of Marketing, Head of Business Development and Head of Partners for strategic planning and develop team forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Meet or exceed quota! You’ll be implementing creative strategy, providing ad hoc training sessions, and will lead by example to make sure you and your team hit sales goals
- Manage performance metrics for team members and work with them to hone their sales skill set
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Management to design product and competitive training sessions to ensure the team is fully prepared to meet goals
- Ensure optimum sales processes and tools are in place to achieve goals
- Provide management with appropriate sales activity reports in a timely manner
- Other duties as required
- You’ve managed a team of successful reps in the past and are looking for your next big challenge!
- 5+ years of experience in technology and payment sales
- Results-oriented professional with self-confidence, perseverance, a sense of urgency and an exceptional attention to detail
- Strategic thinker and an adept problem solver with a demonstrated track record to prove it
- Strong motivator creating fun team building exercises and experiences to develop a team culture and drive performance
- Innovative with an ability to sell ideas internally in order to improve processes throughout the organization
- Strong listening, probing, and phone skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com