BlueSnap is looking for a team player to join the growing global R&D team in the US.
You will expand the current capabilities of the BlueSnap award winning e-Commerce platform. Participate in building the next generation of BlueSnap services, state of the art web development frameworks and be involved in how the global online payments business works, including SaaS targeted solutions and more!
The suitable candidate is a self-driven individual with high planning, coding and troubleshooting capabilities.
This position is located in Waltham, MA.
- Design, develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 1-3 years’ experience in software development and Java programming
- Demonstrated knowledge of frameworks, such as Spring and Hibernate ORM
- Full stack development – an advantage
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to details
- Self-driven yet a great team member, excellent interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to plan, manage and complete projects
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org