The Web Marketing Manager will be responsible for BlueSnap’s web strategy, site optimization with the goal of driving traffic, delivering engaging experiences to visitors and generating quality leads from these interactions. You will develop a roadmap for the website to support BlueSnap’s strategic development initiatives as well execute on-going site enhancements and testing. You are as comfortable discussing creative direction with designers as solving technical issues with developers and identifying insights from analytics. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the VP of Marketing with significant exposure to leadership and the opportunity to develop with a fast growing FinTech company.
This position is based in Waltham, MA.
- Develop site strategy, content and development roadmap to align with persona and buyer’s journey. Partner with web development agency to define domain strategy.
- Work with Demand Gen team, Content, Product, and Web Development agencies to deliver exceptional user experience for web site visitors – one that is relevant, concise, SEO optimized, and visually compelling, with content that drives lead acquisition.
- Conduct website and landing page audit and develop web site optimization strategy to increase conversions across all digital and web touch points.
- Design customer-facing experiments and lead all projects around A/B and multivariate testing and optimization efforts across website and landing pages.
- Analyze user experience and metrics while testing new ideas that generate more conversions; analyze website and conversion metrics to drive new recommendations.
- Manage web project pipeline from design to testing, web site content updates and conversion optimization.
- Evaluate and report on all aspects of website performance.
- Own the web tech stack including CMS (WordPress), Analytics (Goggle Analytics), optimization (VWO), chat and survey tools. Recommend enhancements or alternatives based on needs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of web development trends, tools, and technologies.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in web management experience preferably for a B2B in-bound lead generation focused brand or at an agency
- At least 3-5 years driving a/b and multivariate web testing
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user testing, interaction and visual design initiatives, analytics/testing and development
- A passion for data and analytics, especially for researching, testing, and validating design hypotheses
- Deep hands-on experience with WordPress and integration with marketing automation platform (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across multiple platforms, including solid background in UX, SEO, SEM, and conversion optimization principles and methodologies
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability with strong experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent problem-solving skills combined with the ability to effectively estimate project scope, identify risks, evaluate timing, and communicate timely updates
- Excellent project management skills and ability to set up processes that are scalable, repeatable, effective and meet stakeholder expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail, with a commitment to solid technical infrastructure and cutting-edge web technologies
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, attention to details and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple complex projects and requests
- Effective communicator able to effectively influence technical and marketing partners
- Flexible and adaptable, self-starter, able to execute with minimal guidance in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment
- Adept at balancing day-to-day execution and high-level strategy
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or related discipline
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org