Procedure for making copyright infringement claims
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through BlueSnap, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit BlueSnap to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit BlueSnap to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted as a written notification to the following Designated Agent:
VP Legal Services, BlueSnap Inc. ATTN: Claim Infringement Department
Address of Designated Agent:
BlueSnap, Inc., 800 South Street, Suite 640, Waltham, MA 02453, USA
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: +1(781) 790-5013
Facsimile of Designated Agent: +1(781) 609-2009
Email Address of Designated Agent: LegalMatters@bluesnap.com
Please note that under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties and including monetary damages, court cost and attorney fees incurred by BlueSnap, or by any copyright owner, or copyright owner licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon the misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.