If you are uncertain as to whether your business is a Prohibited Business, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us.
By registering for BlueSnap, you are confirming that you will not use the Service to accept payments in connection with prohibited businesses, business activities or business practices.
List of Prohibited Items:
I. You may not sell or promote any items or services prohibited by law in the jurisdiction of transaction.
II. You may not sell any of the items listed below:
- Any illegal or unlawful goods or services or that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity.
- Escort & Bride catalogs, sexual services, mail order brides, prostitution
- Financial consulting services
- Resellers – if you are a reseller of a product or service you must obtain the appropriate reseller certificate or permission.
- Foreign Currency Exchange services or software, binary options
- Live animals, Human body parts/fluids/remains (excluding hair pieces)
- Items that include computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, dishonest adware, crimeware, unauthorized rootkits, and other malicious and/or illegal software.
- Medical Benefit Packages, discount medical cards, Medical/ therapy services, medical consultation services, dental plans
- Unapproved drugs, and devices mimicking illegal drugs
- Phone unlock services, Jail breakers
- Pornography and adult content featuring children and/or individuals under the age of 18 years; and/or featuring rape/violence/bestiality and/or all other illegal sexual content. This includes products or content on your web site where BlueSnap BuyNow links are placed.
- Products that infringe or violate copyright, trademarks, privacy, IP rights
- Replica, branded name knock-off products, stolen/recalled property, Counterfeit goods
- Satellite, Cable signal decoders/cards
- Selling social media activity, Twitter followers Facebook Likes, YouTube reviews
- Sites promoting hatred, racism, religious persecution or contain offensive content
- Virtual Credit
- Virtual gaming chips, credits, penny auctions, auctions with non-refundable bid or participation fees
- Weapons, Firearms, ammunition, explosives, hazardous materials, combustibles, knives