From the desk of our very own Ralph Dangelmaier:
I am so excited to be a keynote speaker at the 2015 CNP Expo! Run by the talented team at Card Not Present, this year’s show will be held May 18-21 at Caribe Royale Orlando. This three-day event will focus entirely on e-commerce / CNP payment issues and foster an open and frank dialogue with respected experts from every corner of the CNP space.
During my keynote, I will address all of those “crazy” college experimentation days of yours. Okay, not really, but I will discuss my theory that this year is the year for your company to experiment with payments like you’re back in college. I have the great pleasure of speaking with the CardNotPresent.com Editor-in-Chief, D.J. Murphy, to have a discussion about these experiments in the upcoming year. We will discuss a couple main things:
- Cross-border eCommerce: not selling cross-border? Step up to the plate!
- Omnichannel: though it may be trumping bitcoin as the most overused eCommerce buzzword, learn some tactics for how to become an omnichannel business
- Apple Pay and Mobile Payments: The wallet wars have begun!
- Beacons, Social Payments, and other emerging technologies: we’ve seen many companies start experimenting with new types of payments (SnapCash, anyone?) and project to see many more coming in the future
I hope to see you all there and hear some of your theories on these experiments as well.
Looking for a good deal? Go to the CNP Expo website and use code bluesnap20off for 20% off registration!
By the way, we are also nominated for a couple awards at the CNP Expo, please consider voting for us – we would really appreciate it!
- Best Alternative Payment Solution
- Best E-commerce Platform / Gateway
- Best Subscription/Recurring Billing Program
Click the picture below to be taken to the ballot: