Are you building your online store on Magento?
Magento is an open-source eCommerce platform that empowers businesses around the world to easily manage their digital storefronts, drive new revenue growth, and delight their customers with seamless shopping experiences.
Like BlueSnap, Magento is flexible enough to support businesses of any size as they expand across borders and reach new audiences — and if global growth is what you’re looking for, then the BlueSnap-Magento payment gateway integration is the best option for you.
An Overview of the Existing BlueSnap-Magento Payment Gateway Integration
No online store is complete without a checkout page.
Though Magento offers a variety of payment options — they, like BlueSnap, are committed to giving their customers as much choice, flexibility, and scalability as possible — BlueSnap’s global All-in-One Payment Platform is the leading end-to-end solution to solve all of your payment problems.
By pairing our global payment processing with Magento’s international eCommerce platform, you can create seamless, localized shopping experiences for customers all around the world. BlueSnap supports more than 100 currencies and is connected to 30 global banks, so your transactions can be routed locally for the the best conversions and lowest fees.
As Magento says on their website, “how efficiently you manage changes in culture, language, customs, currency, tax and laws can make the difference between success and failure.”
When you integrate the BlueSnap payment gateway into your Magento store, you get:
- A quick and painless onboarding experience. No setup fees, no long-term contracts.
- Embedded, customizable checkout flow so shoppers never have to leave your store to complete the transaction. That means fewer abandoned carts and a better user experience for your customers.
- Multi-currency support and intelligent payment routing through our 30 global bank connections for higher conversions all around the world.
- Built-in security and compliance. From fraud prevention to PCI compliance, we’ve got you covered.
… and more! Read our documentation to learn more about the BlueSnap-Magento Payment Gateway integration.
Plus, connecting the BlueSnap extension to your Magento platform is incredibly easy and free for Magento users — you could download the BlueSnap extension and begin processing payments in a matter of minutes.
What’s Next for the BlueSnap-Magento Payment Gateway Integration?
In the ever-evolving global payments world, you can’t become complacent. That’s why we work tirelessly to enhance our Magento extension.
Currently, we’re in the midst of enhancing our Magento integration, which will include:
- Apple Pay: One of the most popular eWallets for shoppers all around the world.
- 3-D Secure: This feature, which provides Strong Customer Authentication to protect shoppers from fraudulent transactions, will be required for businesses who process EU transactions by September 14, 2019. Read more about that here.
- Additional enhancements to streamline the overall user experience and ensure a seamless setup and checkout.
… and more. Stay tuned for the latest news on the BlueSnap-Magento Payment Gateway Integration.
By connecting your Magento store to BlueSnap’s global All-in-One Payment Platform, you can begin:
- Capturing more global sales by accepting orders from around the world in 100 currencies
- Offering a seamless shopping experience for shoppers all around the world
- Complying with important payment regulations and standards, including PCI and PSD2
- Gaining a better understanding of your business with our comprehensive reporting features
Businesses who take advantage of this innovative integration will be able to manage every aspect of their online stores without the headaches of multiple integrations. When your payments process is this easy, driving growth around the globe can be your top priority.
If you’re an existing BlueSnap customer, contact support. If you’re not a BlueSnap customer, chat with one of our experts to learn how to get started.