Did you know that you can leverage our subscription engine while accepting multi-currency PayPal payments? All of the functionality of our subscription engine can be used alongside this payment type: custom subscription models (weekly, monthly, etc.), on demand subscriptions, change charge dates and amounts, etc. Sound interesting? We thought so.
PayPal is included in the suite of alternative payment types that you can accept on our subscription engine in multiple currencies (you won’t be limited to just cards or just USD!). PayPal multicurrency can expand your reach to accept payments through a single channel and with a single integration.
What are the benefits? It’s simple:
- Accept payments in multiple different currencies. You can accept payments in several currencies, by sync’ing your PayPal currency balances. We currently support the following currencies: AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, ILS, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, and USD.
- Use the flexibility of our subscription engine with alternative payment types such as PayPal. As we continue to add to our library of alternative payment types, you can gain the same control of your subscriptions as you enjoy with your credit card subscriptions today.
- Single channel with a single integration. Get access to multicurrency PayPal payments, a gateway, and a robust subscription engine with a single integration. No need to maintain multiple integrations.
A few important things to note:
- You must have a PayPal business account (if you don’t have one, you can sign up for one on the PayPal site).
- Be sure to contact PayPal and have ‘Reference Transaction’ enabled before you start using this integration. Once you turn this on, you will have full use of our subscription engine and we will manage your subscription products.
Want to learn how to integrate your subscriptions with BlueSnap and PayPal? Refer to our documentation to see a comprehensive overview and list of steps.