The Powered Buy Platform™ places frictionless checkout at the developer’s fingertips with tools for efficient integration and all-in-one payment solutions
WALTHAM, MA – August 11, 2016 BlueSnap has launched a new suite of developer-centered resources, including an Android SDK, a comprehensive Developer Hub, and more API enhancements designed to empower developers to build frictionless checkout for their shoppers across mobile and web devices.
BlueSnap continues to expand the Powered Buy Platform™ to help developers accelerate time to market, effortlessly meet security and compliance requirements, quickly support digital wallets and other growing payment types, and customize their payment reporting.
Some of the recent advancements to empower developers include:
- Mobile Wallets available through the API – Simple API integrations for Visa Checkout, MasterPass by Mastercard and PayPal simplify checkout for the consumer and help you stay on top of the fastest-growing payment methods.
- Mobile SDK – Seamlessly accept payments in your native Android apps, and automatically remember returning shoppers for an effortless mobile checkout experience.
- Local Bank Transfers – BlueSnap helps you capture more global shoppers by offering over 40 local bank transfers.
- Hosted Payment Fields – With Hosted Payment Fields, no sensitive data is sent to your servers, so you simply eliminate security headaches while retaining full control over checkout design.
- Subscriptions – BlueSnap’s award-winning subscription engine is available in the API, making it truly easy to handle recurring billing.
- Reporting API – Pull any payment data right from the Reporting API, parse it according to your needs or push it to your third-party reporting tools. The ultimate in reporting flexibility and accessibility.
- Developer Hub – BlueSnap’s beautiful one-stop-shop for developers, with robust documentation for the APIs, Android SDK, Hosted Payment Fields and other developer tools, step-by-step tutorials and quickstart guides, code samples designed around real use cases, and an API Explorer so you can immediately try out the API and get live responses.
“We are deeply committed to supporting the developer community and make it as fast and easy as possible to integrate,” said Ralph Dangelmaier CEO, at BlueSnap. “Our investment in the Powered Buy Platform provides API access to a rich set of payment services to create a frictionless checkout experience and grow sales.”
The BlueSnap Powered Buy Platform™ recently won “Best Merchant Solution” at the 2016 Innovation Project and multiple awards at the annual Card Not Present conference. One single connection to the Payment API brings together comprehensive payment functionality with connections to multiple acquirers around the world and failover to maximize payment conversion. The Platform also offers value-added features such as dynamic eCommerce tools, including offers and coupons, subscription billing, fraud prevention and chargeback management. All of these capabilities are designed to convert more shoppers to buyers by solving checkout abandonment challenges.
BlueSnap is a global payments technology company that provides a simple way to accept payments from almost anywhere – in your mobile app, online and for invoices. The Powered Buy Platform™ empowers frictionless payment experiences with a single integration to multiple payment methods, world-class fraud protection, robust reporting and the ecommerce tools you need to grow your business. The platform includes a global network of acquiring banks to help drive higher conversions worldwide. Learn more how BlueSnap can help your business accept payments and convert more at bluesnapstg.wpengine.com
“BlueSnap” and its logo are trademarks of BlueSnap, Inc.
Kimberly Rowell, BlueSnap
(781) 790-5014(o) (617) 816-5774 (m)