As a company that serves local business owners and customers, BlueSnap is proud to join with American Express to support Small Business Saturday® this November 24.
Small Business Saturday was founded by American Express in 2010 to help strengthen local economies. Today, it’s a holiday shopping tradition and part of a nationwide Shop Small® Movement dedicated to uniting communities and supporting all kinds of small businesses. From the corner store to your favorite diner to a trendy online boutique, unique small businesses like yours help local communities stay vibrant.
Participating in Small Business Saturday is a great way to reach new customers and promote your business. Here are some ideas for getting involved on November 24:
- Let your customers know you plan to participate in Small Business Saturday.
- Visit ShopSmall.com/Participate for free promotional assets, such as ready-made social posts, to show your support.
- On November 24, transform your store. American Express offers free merchandise while supplies last to help your business make an impression. Don’t wait—apply for Small Business Saturday merchandise starting September 27 at ShopSmall.com/Participate. Terms apply.
- Connect with your community. Contact your local chamber of commerce to see how your business can participate in Small Business Saturday events and promotions.
- You can also help attract more customers by displaying signage on your storefront or website. You’ll show Card Members you accept American Express and that you’re ready for their business. Get your free signage at americanexpress.com/signage.
BlueSnap processes payments for thousands of businesses worldwide, and our goal is help them increase sales and reduce costs. If your business is struggling to collect payments, we’d love to help. Payments are complex—we believe that simplifying them is the best way to help small businesses grow.
Join us this November 24 to celebrate Small Business Saturday!